Our mission is to ensure a safe, orderly, dynamic learning environment that provides all levels of learner’s universal access to a rigorous curriculum that promotes high standards of scholarship and citizenship.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Students Who Do Well in School:
- Students who do well in school set academic and personal goals for school.
- Students who do well in school expect to be successful.
- Students who do well in school like learning new information, even if it is difficult at first.
- Students, who do well in school, are ready to try again, even if they don’t do well on something the first time.
- Students who do well stay on task in class and finish assignments on time.
- Students, who do well, have academic confidence and take pride in their work.
- Students, who do well, want to take academic risks and challenge themselves.
- Students who do well are at school every day and on time.
WHO DO I INFORM WHEN MY STUDENT IS ABSENT?
You can call 916-686-5210 to report your student’s absence.
Christina Ascencio (Cascencio@egusd.net) works with 7th grade students
Julie Underwood (Junderwo@egusd.net) can take calls regarding 8th grade students