Our mission is to ensure a safe, orderly, dynamic learning environment that provides all levels of learner’s universal access to a rigorous curriculum that promotes high standards of scholarship and citizenship.
* * * * * * * * * C O U N S E L O R S * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- - - - - - - - - Steps to College - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pasos A La Universidad 2015 - - - -
Students Who Do Well in School:
- Students who do well in school set academic and personal goals for school.
- Students who do well in school expect to be successful.
- Students who do well in school like learning new information, even if it is difficult at first.
- Students, who do well in school, are ready to try again, even if they don’t do well on something the first time.
- Students who do well stay on task in class and finish assignments on time.
- Students, who do well, have academic confidence and take pride in their work.
- Students, who do well, want to take academic risks and challenge themselves.
- Students who do well are at school every day and on time.
WHO DO I INFORM WHEN MY STUDENT IS ABSENT?
You can call 916-686-5210 to report your student’s absence.
Julie Underwood (Junderwo@egusd.net) can take calls regarding 7th grade students
Christina Ascencio (Cascencio@egusd.net) works with 8th grade students
If you send a note or email, please remember to include: student name, date of absence, reason for absence, student ID number (if you have it), and who is reporting the absence. We will not accept emails to clear a student absence from a student's School Loop account. School Loop emails must come from a parent account.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Administrative and ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Student Service Buildings ~ ~ ~
Testing Dates are on Saturdays @ CSUS, California State University, Sacramento
Students may take the Qualifying Exam on the Sacramento State campus on one of the following four Saturdays:
January 31&nb... Continue
Posted by: Nicole Brown